Saturday, November 26, 2016

The Land of Stories by Chris Colfer

11607446When I first heard of this series I was watching a late night talk show where Chris Colfer from the TV series Glee was being interviewed.  The host made mention of the fact that he was an author of some amazing story books.  

The Land of Stories is a series of 5 novels - so far.  Where a brother and sister fall into a book and travel the land of fairy tales and nursery rhymes.  Anyone that loves a fairy tale will love this story.  There is villains, magic, potions, talking toads and more!  Coming in at just over 400 pages this is a novel for a child that loves a story.  One of my favourite books growing up was Alice in Wonderland and this series reminded me of that story telling.

Chris Colfer is 26 years old and his accomplishments are incredible.  I look forward to following his writing career.  He is a talented story teller.

No comments:

Post a Comment