Monday, August 19, 2019

Daisy Jones & the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid

40597810

Daisy Jones & the Six is a story unlike anything I've read.  Daisy Jones & the Six are a rock and roll band from the 70's.  The story sounded so real I had to check Google to make sure Daisy Jones & the Six aren't a real band.  Daisy Jones & the Six reads as an interview with the band members.  The story begins as just The Six and Daisy is a singer on her own but soon they realize they are better together.  Once they come together as Daisy and the Six the story of writing a record, touring, sex, drugs and rock and roll begins.  

I really enjoyed this book and I noticed that the author was the same as The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo which I also really enjoyed.  I noticed that Taylor Jenkins Reid has a few other books that I will be checking out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment