Sunday, July 12, 2015

Like It Never Happened by Emily Adrian

23281823Like it Never Happened is a story about Rebecca Rivers.  She's a high school student who loves being on stage.  She's in with a group of friends who all do theatre group as well.  But Rebecca's drama doesn't just end on the stage.  She's got drama in her group of friends and lots of drama at home as well.  Nothing seems to be going well and when it is it just seems to good to be true.

I felt like this book had so much negativity in it.  Poor Rebecca has so many bad relationships.  There's so much going on in her life too.  I might have liked it more if the sister had been removed from the book.  Not that I didn't like her.  She just didn't seem necessary to the story.  Maybe I'm just too old for this book.  I'd love to hear a younger person's perspective.  I'd mark this for grade 9 and up.

No comments:

Post a Comment