Monday, July 20, 2015

The Stranger by Harlan Coben

22571540I don't typically read thriller books but The Stranger by Harlan Coben was our book club choice for this month.  It is a story about a stranger who goes around the country revealing peoples deepest, darkest secrets.  This story had lots of twists and turns that I didn't see coming at all.  It was a fast paced book with so much going on in it.  I found it a nice change from some of my regular reads.  There was only one line in the book that made me grimace because it was gory.

Do you normally just read the same type of books or do you try and read a bit of everything?  

How does your book club choose it's books?  My book club is quite small and we rotate who gets to pick the book and the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment