Thursday, February 6, 2014

Me Before You - Jojo Moyes

Tonight I'm meeting up with my book club to discuss Me Before You by Jojo Moyes.  I had seen a lot about this book on different blogs.  I actually picked it for this month's choice.  I expected a bit of a tear jerker.  I had never read anything by Jojo Moyes before.  I LOVED it!  5 out of 5 stars!  The story is about Will Traynor who is living life to it's fullest when he is suddenly suffers a tragic accident and is left a quadriplegic.  Louisa Clark is hired by Will's mother to bring a little life back into Will's life.  Lou is determined to show Will a good time and that there's still a lot of life left in him.  I loved the snarly banter between the two main characters. Yes, there were a few tears but I laughed more than I cried.  This is a perfect choice for book club tonight and I know there will be some great discussion.  I can't wait to read more by Jojo Moyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment