Thursday, August 21, 2014

The Brilliant World of Tom Gates by L. Pichon

9583157

The Brilliant World of Tom Gates by L. Pichon is wildly popular at my school.  I have the first four books in this series at my school library and they are always on hold.  I can see why the kids enjoy it.  The pages are short and funny with great little doodles all over the place that really add to the story.

Currently L. Pichon has 7 Tom Gates books as well as a handful of picture books available.  I will definitely be adding the rest of the Tom Gates books to my library collection.  These books are so popular with the grade 4 and 5 girls and boys.  I love when they all get excited and chatting about the same books.  This is a great series because it doesn't take them long to read it so it's normally changing hands every week which keeps the interest going.

No comments:

Post a Comment